Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Changes

For our Baby Girl.
Today we will be going to Dr. Ruge for a visit to check on her back and then we will head over to O'Hare.
Fabi will be heading to Ohio today and will be staying with Tami at CMM-West (see right).
Mike's mom has been admitted to a hospice care facility and is not doing well.
I wanted to mention that the prayers worked beautifully.
Her back is doing much better although I'm still worried about it. Her skin is very thin and tight in the area that had opened back up. I have a feeling that it may need further treatment.
Tami has assured me that she will send email updates and I will post them as I know there are many of you praying for her next step (literally).
Thank you so much everyone. Thank you for the diapers and wipes, the baby 'stuff', the advice, the donations, and encouragement.
Fabi is a very, very special little girl and our family was changed in ways that will be felt for many years to come by having her here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you as you transition... I know your heart will break today...

    Mine is still achy...

    ReplyDelete