Sunday, October 18, 2009

Update from earlier note:
Today I got a call from a church member who had read the note I had put in the church bulletin about a host family for the little one coming from Africa.And talk about the perfect family, all their kids are older so they have lots of time to hang out at the hospital and focus on her once she gets home; they are a former foster family and actually adopted three kids, and the mom has a close family friend who works at the hospital where the baby will be!!!I'm waiting to hear if Tami got the email with all her info.......
As soon as I hear back, I'll post the update :)
As Christians, we need to see these things come together and so perfectly.
Well, I do anyway - it strengthens our faith.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a dolly! How is she doing now?
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello from another Midwesterner!

    Kathleen Benckendorf
    http://www.attachmentandintegrationmethods.com

    ReplyDelete